Saturday, January 23, 2010

Woodbridge Country Club

 Woodbridge Country Club
Woodbridge, Connecticut

At the time I got to play Woodbridge Country Club it was a private golf facility.  I was invited to play there by one of their assistant professionals, Mr. Chris Hearn, who had previously worked at the TPC River Highlands.  Shortly thereafter the club ran into financial difficulty and went 'belly-up'.  The town of Woodbridge eveentually purchased the golf club and turned it into a public course.

My playing partners Gene and Don with Woodbridge CC assistant professional Chris Hearn

Woodbridge CC, Hole #1



Woodbridge CC, Hole #1



Woodbridge CC, Hole #2



Woodbridge CC, Hole #3



Don K. on the third tee



Woodbridge CC, Hole #4




Don Knapp on the fifth hole at Woodbridge CC


Woodbridge CC, Hole #6

Woodbridge CC, Hole #7



Gene M. on the eighth tee



Woodbridge CC, Hole #8

Woodbridge CC, Hole #9

Woodbridge CC, Hole #10

Gene M. tees off on the eleventh hole

Woodbridge CC, Hole #11

Woodbridge CC, Hole #12

Woodbridge CC, Hole #12

Woodbridge CC, Hole #13

Don's discombobulated swing on #14

Woodbridge CC, Hole #14

Woodbridge CC, Hole #15

Woodbridge CC, Hole #16

Woodbridge CC, Hole #17

Don & Gene on the seventeenth tee at Woodbridge CC




The 18th Hole at Woodbridge CC

The course played long as it extremely wet due to recent heavy rains.  Our weather was exceptionally cool being in the mid to upper forties.



Next up on my blog will be:

  • Kent, Connecticut
  • Indian Hill CC
  • Pequot GC
  • Olde Barnstable GC
Hopefully the above schedule will change.  As I recently stated in this


blog my desktop computer crashed last Thursday.  I had it checked out by the Geek Squad.  They said I could either put in a new hard drive or buy a new PC.  They did add that some to all of my data files could likely be salvaged.  If I can retrieve some of those files then the above schedule will be revised.  In the interim I'm waiting for my guru son to give me a second opinion this weekend.  We'll see what happens.

Until then I'll not be doing scorecard images until I either get a new desktop PC or get my laptop PC hooked up to my scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment