Thursday, January 21, 2010

Golf at Man O' War


This is the last of the courses I played on this trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  With my game now finely tuned I'd be heading back to New England ready to take on and soundly defeat my back home playing partners.  Ha ha, fat chance!!!

Man O' War, Hole #1

 Man O' War, Hole #2



Man O' War, Hole #3



Another thieving squirrel - Man O'War, Hole #3



Man O' War, Hole #4



Man O' War, Hole #5



Man O' War, Hole #6

 
Man O' War, Hole #7



Man O; War, Hole #8



Man O' War, Hole #9

Man O War, Hole #10

Man O' War, Hole #11

Man O' War, Hole #11

Man O' War, Hole #12

Man O' War, Hole #13

Man O' War, Hole #14



Man O' War, Hole #15

Man O' War, Hole #16



Man O' War, Hole #17



Man O' War, Hole #18
Next up on my blog will be:
  • TPC River Highlands Potpourri of Pictures
  • Woodbridge CC
  • Kent, Connecticut
Hopefully the above schedule will change.  As I recently stated in this blog my desktop computer crashed last Thursday.  I had it checked out by the Geek Squad.  They said I could either put in a new hard drive or buy a new PC.  They did add that some to all of my data files could likely be salvaged.  If I can retrieve some of those files then the above schedule will be revised.  In the interim I'm waiting for my guru son to give me a second opinion this weekend.  We'll see what happens.

Until then I'll not be doing scorecard images until I either get a new desktop PC or get my laptop PC hooked up to my scanner.


No comments:

Post a Comment