Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wizard Golf

Wizard Golf
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

The Wizard is a relatively flat course, even by Myrtle Beach standards.  As usual, with a golf club in one hand and a camera in the other my photographic essay of my round follows.
The unique clubhouse at the Wizard

 
Wizard Golf, Hole#1



Wizard Golf, Hole#2

Wizard Golf, Hole #2



Wizard Golf, Hole #3



Aircraft over the Wizard



Wizard Golf, Hole #4


Wizard Golf, Hole #5

Wizard Golf, Hole #6



Wizard Golf, Hole #7

Wizard Golf, Hole #8



Wizard Golf, Hole #9




The Thief - This squirrel jumped in our golf cart on the ninth tee and stole my golf partners snack

Wizard Golf, Hole #10



Wizard Golf, Hole #11



Wizard Golf, Hole #11



Wizard Golf, Hole #12



Wizard Golf, Hole #13


Wizard Golf, Hole #14

Wizard Golf, Hole #15



Wizard Golf, Hole #16



Wizard Golf, Hole #16



Wizard Golf, Hole #17



Wizard Golf, Hole #17



Geese on Wizard Golf, Hole #17



Wizard Golf, Hole #18


Next up on my blog will be:
  • Man O'War
  • TPC River Highlands Potpourri of Pictures
  • Woodbridge CC
Hopefully the above schedule will change.  As I recently stated in this blog my desktop computer crashed last Thursday.  I had it checked out by the Geek Squad.  They said I could either put in a new hard drive or buy a new PC.  They did add that some to all of my data files could likely be salvaged.  If I can retrieve some of those files then the above schedule will be revised.  In the interim I'm waiting for my guru son to give me a second opinion this weekend.  We'll see what happens.

Until then I'll not be doing scorecard images until I either get a new desktop PC or get my laptop PC hooked up to my scanner.


No comments:

Post a Comment