Saturday, January 16, 2010

Massachusetts Scorecards (Images 318 - 343)

Massachusetts Scorecards
(Indian Meadows to Ipswich)

Of the 113,936 golf scorecards currently in my collection 1,980 are from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.  Below is a selection of twenty-six scorecard images.

Indian Meadows GC



Indian Meadows GC



Indian Pond



Indian Pond

Indian Ridge CC



Indian Ridge CC



Indian Ridge CC



Indian Ridge CC


Indian Ridge CC

International GC



International GC

 International GC

 
International GC

International GC

International GC

International GC

International GC

International GC

 
International GC (Oaks)

 
International GC (Oaks/Pines)

International GC (Pines)

Ipswich CC

Ipswich CC

 Ipswich CC

Ipswich CC

Ipswich CC

Be sure to come back and visit this blog spot often.  In the queue for future publication are:
  • Brookgreen Gardens
  • Massachusetts Scorecards (Iyanough Hills to to Juniper Hill) (subject to my note below)
  • Legends GC (Parkland Course)
  •  England Scorecards (Nailcote Hall to Newark) (subject to my note below)
I lost my desktop computer a few days ago.  Unfortunately all of my unpublished scorecard images are on that PC.  Consequently I'll not be adding any more scorecard images until I can get a new desktop PC.  It's likely I can retrieve the images from my old PC and have them transferred to a new one, at which time I'll resume scanning and publishing scorecard images.
    In the meantime I will, hopefully, continue publishing other items of interest on this blog.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment