Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Legends (Parkland Course)

Legends (Parkland Course)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina


The Parkland course at the Legends in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is just one of three 18-hole courses at this facility.  It's somewhat unique in that there are three bag drop area's adjacent to the parking area so you need to drop your club's off at the proper location.  Overall I enjoyed the course.  The only down side was the practice facility was a hefty walk from bag drop.  They did provide transportation to and from the practice facility but of course the driver naturally had his hand out looking for a gratuity.  What you see below are photographs I took of the course during my round.

 
Bill N. on Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #1







 Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #2



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #3



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #4



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #5



Turtle on Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #5

 

Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #6



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #7



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #8



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #9



 Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #10



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #11


Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #11


 Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #12


Legends (Parkland Course) Hole #13



Bill N. on Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #14



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #14



Legends (Parkland Course) -Hole #15



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #16



Legends (Parkland Course) - Hole #17



Bill N. hits his approach to Legends (Parkland Course)- Hole 18

Another course played, another sterling performance, another 19th hole to be checked out, another notch in the belt.  The rest of the day will be spent with our wives.

Next up on my blog will be:
  • Wizard Golf
  • Man O'War
  • TPC River Highlands Potpourri of Pictures
Hopefully the above schedule will change.  As I recently stated in this blog my desktop computer crashed last Thursday.  I had it checked out by te to all of my data files could likely be salvaged.  If I can retrieve some of those files then the above schedule will be revised.  In the interim I'm waiting for my guru son to give me a second opinion this weekend.  We'll see what happens.
he Geek Squad.  They said I could either put in a new hard drive or buy a new PC.  They did add that som
Until then I'll not be doing scorecard images until I either get a new desktop PC or get my laptop PC hooked up to my scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment