Friday, July 12, 2019

More Golf Business Cards

More Golf Business Cards

The beginning of my golf business card collection started a few years ago when I was picking them up for a lady in Texas who collected all kinds of business cards.  Eventually I stopped hearing from  her and what I had set aside for her then became my collection.

Over the past several days I went through my Golf Business Card album and deleted several cards which I had inadvertently posted more than once.
I also rearranged them so that they appear in alphabetical order.










 
































More Blog Issues for Golf Business Cards and Internet Links:
To view more of my Golf Business Card blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words Business Cards in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for golf business cards that I've done to date. 

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    

Blog Statistics:
1220 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,349
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,575
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 19,650
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 342

Coming Soon:
New Mexico Scorecards
Delos, Greece
Japan Scorecards
New York Scorecards

My golf scorcard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 98,319
Total Foreign = 45,387
Total Collection = 143,706

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment