Saturday, July 6, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101, Italy - Set #8

Golf Scorecard History 101, Italy
Set #8
G&CC Gorzia Castello Di Spessa to GC Bellosguardo Vinci


I have been to Italy on a few occasions, both while on vacation or serving in the military service.  So my golf experiences there are a flat out zero.  The vacations, however, were excellent and I highly recommend going there if your time & budget permit.

For a list of golf courses in Italy I would suggest either:
http://www.federgolf.it/golf-club/ 
or
https://golftoday.co.uk/course/europe/italy/ 

Twenty-three Italy scorecards from my collection appear below.




























More Blog Issues for Italy and Internet Links:
To view more of my Italy blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Italy in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of the Italy that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,300 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1219 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,349
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,575
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 19,650
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 342

Coming Soon:
Golf Business Cards
New Mexico Scorecards
Delos, Greece
Japan Scorecards

My golf scorcard collection statistics as of today:
Total Italy = 509
Total USA = 98,292
Total Foreign = 45,376
Total Collection = 143,668

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment