Monday, July 15, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101, New Mexico - Set #7

Golf Scorecard History 101, New Mexico
Set #7
Ladera Executive Nine to Links de Santa Fe


I have never been to New Mexico which equates to I've never played golf there.  If I ever do get there I'd more than likely use the following website to serach out courses to play and to visit to pick up new scorecards for my collection.
https://suncountrygolf.org/membership/course-directory/
For this issue I've selected three dozen New Mexico's golf scorecards.







































More Blog Issues for New Mexico and Internet Links:
To view more of my New Mexico blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words New Mexico in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the New Mexico that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,300 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1221 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 20,385
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,575
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 19,650
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 342

Coming Soon:

Delos, Greece
Japan Scorecards
New York Scorecards
No Location Scorecards

My golf scorcard collection statistics as of today:
Total New Mexico = 599
Total USA = 98,375
Total Foreign = 45,399
Total Collection = 143,774

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment