Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Ocean Course at Kiawah Resort, South Carolina

The Ocean Course at Kiawah Resort
South Carolina
The 97th in my golf course tour series


Nineteen years ago I had the pleasure of staying at the Kiawah Island Resort.  While there I played five of the golf courses on the property.  The Ocean Course was by far the best.  The day I played it the winds were blowing a rather steady 30 to 40 MPH.  Fortunately caddies were required.  The one I had saved me probably in the neighborhood 12 to 15 shots.  If I had a 135 yard into the wind shot into a green my caddie told me to hit my 165 yard club.  Conversely if it were down wind he'd tell me to hit a 90 yard wedge.  Most of the time he was on the money.  Whenever I hit a bad shot into the grunge he always found it.  In essence he made my day a very memorable one.


^^^^^^   The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Scorecards   ^^^^^^ 







^^^^^^   The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Images   ^^^^^^






























































































More Blog Issues for South Carolina and Internet Links:

To view more of my South Carolina blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words South Carolina in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of South Carolina that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 11,300 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
 My Internet Pick of the Day

Blog Statistics:
975 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 17,664
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 4,980
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 14,515

Coming Soon:
Tasmania, Australia Scorecards
Maine Scorecards
TPC Twin cities, Minnesota
Victoria, Austtralia Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total South Carolina = 3,194
Total USA = 93,944
Total Foreign = 44,353
Total Collection = 138,297

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 69,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment