Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Golf Scorecard History 101, Illinois - Set #6

Golf Scorecard History 101, Illinois
Set #6
Jackson CC to Kaufman Park GC

Flag of Illinois


Don't ask me what the word Illinois means because I don't know.  All I could determine is that the word "Illinois" comes from a French rendering of an Algonquin word.  Although I've never played any golf in the state I have been to Chicago on occasion with one of my highlights having been a front row box seat next to the Chicago Cubs dugout back in the days when Ernie Banks was their star performer.

Below is a miscellaneous selection of Illinois golf scorecards.



































More Blog Issues for Illinois and Internet Links:
To view more of my Illinois blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Illinois in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of Illinois that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 11,100 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
956 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 17,341
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 4,635
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 14,107

Coming Soon:
Colleton River Plantation
Thailand Scorecards
Indiana Scorecards
Southford Falls State Park

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Illinois = 3,477
Total USA = 93,908
Total Foreign = 44,298
Total Collection = 138,206

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading
:  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment