Monday, January 14, 2013

Birds of 2008

Birds of 2008

With photography being my second favorite hobby it's very rare when I don't have a camera in my car and/or in my pocket.  My knock-about camera is a Canon S5 IS point & shoot.  My primary camera is a Nikon SLR with an assortment of lenses from a close-up to a 300mm telephoto.  I shoot virtually every thing I see.  For this issue of the blog I've selected an array of nearly 100 bird photographs taken in 2008.  A few are shown below.  Following the photos is an Internet link to view an eight minute video clip of the 100 photos.





















Click this >>>>>>  Birds of 2008 to view my complete selection of 100 bird photos.
The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/O2So3dim3Fg

To see my set of Birds of 2007 click on this address >>>  http://youtu.be/BwZ3nulUutI 

To see my set of Birds of 2006 click on this address >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5irBBZPl9M  

Blog Statistics:
416 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 7,108
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.081
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 6,885

Coming Soon:
Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, French Guiana & Gambia Scorecards
Kansas Scorecards
Alaska
Athens & Pireaus

So come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S
. If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment