Saturday, January 12, 2013

Iowa Scorecards (Backbone G&CC to Bos Landen GC)

Iowa Scorecards 
(Backbone G&CC to Bos Landen GC)


With a little bit of luck my Iowa golf scorecard collection will surpass 1,000.  As I draft this issue I only need twenty-seven more to reach that plateau.  Overall my total scorecard collection now stands at 123,9767.  Of my 973 Iowa scorecards thirty-eight are presented in this issue.  Now for the sampling:

















To view all thirty-eight Iowa scorecards click here>>>>>Iowa Scorecards
The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/L1u--H_AfcM

For those who wish to see the first set of Iowa golf scorecards I blogged you can click this Internet link >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIN-Aky_GX8

Blog Statistics:
415 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 7,108
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.081
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 6,785

Coming Soon:
Birds of 2008
Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, French Guiana & Gambia Scorecards
Kansas Scorecards
Alaska

So come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net






No comments:

Post a Comment