Friday, February 26, 2016

Show Cars

Show Cars

I don't know why but I find show cars an irresistible target for my camera hence I frequently attend local car shows.  Displayed below are just a few of the cars that were on display at the 2009 Maratta Car Show in Hartford, Connecticut.
















































More Blog Issues for Cars and Internet Links:
To view more of my car blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Car in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the car issues I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 8,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/



Blog Statistics:
795 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 14,138
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,173
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 12,005

Coming Soon:
Scorecard 4,000 Milestones
Kentucky Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecards
Switzerland Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 91,631
Total Foreign = 43,747
Total Collection = 135,378

Come back soon and often,

Feel free to leave your comments below


No comments:

Post a Comment