Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Golf Scorecard History 101, Iowa - Set #4

Golf Scorecard History 101, Iowa
Set #4
Canyon Creek GC to Clarinda CC

Today I've selected twenty-nine golf scorecards from my Iowa collection which now number nearly 1,100 different scorecards.  At the rate in which I've been blogging Iowa scorecards I'll need about another 56 issues to cover them all assuming I never add another Iowa scorecard to the collection.  Enjoy!!!































More Blog Issues for Iowa and Internet Links:
To view more of my Iowa blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Iowa in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the Iowa scorecards I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 7,800 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/


Blog Statistics:
790 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 14,050
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,173
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,937

Coming Soon:
Spain Scorecards
Scarecrows on Main
YouTube Videos
Kansas Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Iowa = 1,091
Total USA = 91,556
Total Foreign = 43,740
Total Collection = 135,296

Come back soon and often,

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment