Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Scorecard History 101, Puerto Rico - Set #2

Scorecard History 101, Puerto Rico 
Set #2
Fort Buchanan GC to Palmas Del Mar CC

Today I'm serving up twenty-five golf scorecards from Puerto Rico.  Over the years I have been to San Juan several times.  Several times were while I was in the U.S. navy and on occasion while doing vacation cruises in the Caribbean.  In spite of my trips there I have yet to play a round of golf at any Puerto Rico course. 


























More Blog Issues for Puerto Rico and Internet Links:
To view more of my Puerto Rico blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words Puerto Rico in the search field.  This will bring up all of my Puerto Rico related blogs.

Click on this Internet link to view over 7,700 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
776 Blog Postings
The total number pf golf scorecard images on this site now equals 13,703
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,173
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,852

Coming Soon:
Georgia Scorecards
Hawaii Scorecards
Gleneagles Scorecards
Shelton, CT.

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Puerto Rico = 108
Total USA = 91,350
Total Foreign = 43,696
Total Collection = 135,046

Come back soon and often,

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in this blog


No comments:

Post a Comment