Sunday, January 24, 2016

Golf Scorecard History 101, Hawaii - Set #4

Golf Scorecard History 101, Hawaii
Set #4
Kahuku GC to Kapalua GC

Hawaii to me is "good news - bad news".  Good news is I've been there and seen all of their islands.  Bad new is it was via a cruise and we had crummy weather by Hawaiian standards.  So, some day I'd like to go back but if I do I'll pick a nice resort with several golf courses tp play and pray for better weather.  Nevertheless here is a selection of Hawaiian golf scorecards.































More Blog Issues for Hawaii and Internet Links:
To view more of my Hawaii blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Hawaii in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the Hawaii issues I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 7,600 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
778 Blog Postings
The total number pf golf scorecard images on this site now equals 13,757
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,173
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,852

Coming Soon:
Gleneagles Scorecards
Idaho Scorecards
Illinois Scorecards
Singapore Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Georgia = 1,847
Total USA = 91,375
Total Foreign = 43,700
Total Collection = 135,075

Come back soon and often,

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment