Thursday, January 14, 2016

Golf Course Logo Balls

Golf Course Logo Balls

I don't collect logo balls. but whenever I get one or find one on the course I work at I set it aside and eventually pass whatever I've accumulated on to logo ball collectors in trade for golf scorecards.  The images below are some that I picked up in 2015.



Cummaquid CC, MA.

 
Dennis Pinres GC, MA>

Myrtlewood GC, SC.

Harwich Port GC, MA.

Chatham Seaside Links, MA.

Cranberry Valley GC, MA.

TPC Boston, MA.

Shelter Harbor GC, RI.

Crumpin Gox Club, MA.

Wildfire GC, AZ.

Kalapua GC, HI.

Crestview CC, MA.

Nippersing CC, WI.

Shepard Hills GC Logo Ball, Roxbury, NY



Blog Statistics:
771 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 13,640
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3.092
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,771

Coming Soon:
Florida Scorecards
Wallingford CC
Puerto Rico Scorecards
3000th Scorecard for Wisconsin
Georgia Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total USA = 91,304
Total Foreign = 43,675
Total Collection = 134,979

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment