Thursday, May 7, 2009

TPC Sawgrass


Pictured above is the infamous 17th hole at the TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, Florida

A few years ago I went to the TPC Sawgrass (Stadium Course) armed with my trusty camera. It was one of the best photo shoots I’ve ever undertaken. I came away with well over 100 shots (and photographs) of one of the most beautiful courses I’d ever laid eyes on.

A couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail from Erik Øysæd requesting permission to use some images I took while I was there. Of that I particularly proud.

Erik was kind enough to use several of my TPC photographs interspersed with an interview with Bill Hughes, the General Manager of the TPC Sawgrass golf facility. The interview focused on the infamous island green 17th hole. You can see the full three minute video at
http://1golf.tv/videos/tips/17th-sawgrass

All of my TPC Sawgrass (Stadium Course) photographs can be viewed at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/sets/72157600054197080/



Two more of the eighteen beautiful holes at TPC Sawgrass.


On the left is the 13th hole at the TPC Sawgrass (Stadium Course). Below is the 16th hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment