Monday, February 20, 2017

Golf Scorecard History 101,Spain - Set #4

Golf Scorecard History 101, Spain
Set #4
Pula Golf to Real CDG DE Castiello

 Flag of Spain

To the best of my knowledge I believe there are slightly in excess of six hundred golf courses in Spain.  Hopefully some can get me a more accurate number.  The closest I ever got to Spain was in my Navy days when the ship I was stationed on sailed off the coast of this country.

For this issue there are twenty-five golf scorecards shown below from this country which now gives me over one-hundred-fifty scorecards from Spain on this blog.





























More Blog Issues for Spain and Internet Links:
To view more of my Spain blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Spain in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of Spain that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 11,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/


Blog Statistics:
951 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 17,218
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 4,601
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 14,073

Coming Soon:
Idaho Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences
Medinah GC (Course #3)
Sweden Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

Total Spain = 1,052
Total USA = 93,873
Total Foreign = 44,294
Total Collection = 138,167

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment