Friday, February 17, 2017

Golf Scorecard History 101, Hawaii - Set #5

Golf Scorecard History 101, Hawaii
Set #5
Kapolei GC to Kauai Surf G&TC


Flag of Hawaii

Hawaii is situated nearly at the center of the north Pacific Ocean.   At one time it was a major hub for the whaling, sugar and pineapple industries is now economically dependent on tourism and the U.S. military. The natural beauty of the islands continues to be one of Hawaii's greatest assets.  I've been there once spending a few days in Honolulu, then boarding a cruise ship to visit most the islands.  Unfortunately no golf was played by me as it was strictly a 50th wedding anniversary celebration for my wife and I.

For this issue I've selected a small series of golf scorecards from this state.
























More Blog Issues for Hawaii and Internet Links:
To view more of my Hawaii blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Hawaii in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of Hawaii that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 11,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/


Blog Statistics:
949 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 17,193
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 4,601
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 14,015

Coming Soon:
Flowers
Spain Scorecards
Idaho Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Hawaii = 857
Total USA = 93,858
Total Foreign = 44,292
Total Collection = 138,150

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment