Sunday, February 19, 2017

Flowers 2016

Flowers
2016

2016 was an off year for me with regards to my photography efforts.  I did not have much of a chance to do any extensive traveling consequently my photographic efforts were contained to local areas.  So for this issue I've selected some images I took of flowers and the majority of these were taken at the golf club I work at.




























































More Blog Issues for Flowers and Internet Links:
To view more of my Flower blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Flowers in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for flowers that I've done to date.
Click on this Internet link to view over 11,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/


Blog Statistics:
950 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 17,193
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 4,601
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 14,073

Coming Soon:
Spain Scorecards
Idaho Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences
Medinah GC (Course #3)

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 93,864
Total Foreign = 44,292
Total Collection = 138,156

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment