Saturday, June 4, 2016

Golf Scorecard History 101, New Jersey - Set #7

Golf Scorecard History 101, New Jersey
Set #7
Holiday Lake CC to Hyatt Hills GC


For this issue I have selected over three dozen golf scorecards from my total New Jersey collection of 1,000.  In total I've now blogged well over 200 different New Jersey scorecards.





































 



More Blog Issues for New Jersey and Internet Links:
To view more of my New Jersey blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words New Jersey in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of New Jersey that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 8,900 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
850 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 15,229
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,812
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 12,709

Coming Soon:
New Brunswick, Canada Scorecards
Guam Scorecards
North Carolina Scorecards
Himmerland G&CC

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total New Jersey = 2,039
Total USA = 92,431
Total Foreign = 43,755
Total Collection = 136,186

Come back soon and often,

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment