Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Golf Scorecard History 101, Guam

Golf Scorecard History 101
Guam


Three years ago I blogged my Guam golf scorecard collection.  Since that time I've only been able to add three additions versions to my collection.  Nineteen are shown below.




























More Blog Internet Links:
Click on this Internet link to view over 9,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
852 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 15,275
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,812
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 12,709

Coming Soon:
North Carolina Scorecards
Himmerland G&CC
Nova Scotia Scorecards
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Guam = 20
Total USA = 92,445
Total Foreign = 43,781
Total Collection = 136,226

Come back soon and often,

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment