Monday, December 21, 2015

Golf Scorecard History 101, California - Set #4

Golf Scorecard History 101, California
Set #4
Field GC to Fort Ord GC

When golf scorecard collector Bob Dingle was alive he sent me so many California scorecards I  thought that California would forever be number one in my collection.  Obviously I was wrong as my California collection has been surpassed by Florida.  Now my thought is that California will always remain in the top two states with regards to the number of scorecards in my collection.

Today is the first of two consecutive issues commemorating California scorecards.

































More Blog Issues for California and Internet Links:
To view more of my California blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words California in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the California scorecards I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 7,400 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:758 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 13,471
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3.010
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,830

Coming Soon:
Shuttle Meadow Country Club
Scorecards From Countries With Few Courses
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecards #21
Northern Ireland Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total California - 7,745
Total USA = 91,127
Total Foreign = 43,633
Total Collection = 134,714

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment