Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Golf Scorecard History 101, Arizona - Set #4

Golf Scorecard History 101, Arizona
Set #4 
Tuscany Falls at PebbleCreek to Valley GC

Arizona happens to be one of my favorite states.  I've been fortunate to visit it several times and have covered it from the Grand Canyon in the north to Tubac in the south, and most places in between.  So today's blog features twenty-one golf scorecards from Arizona.




 



















More Blog Issues for Arizona and Internet Links:
To view more of my Arizona blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Arizona in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the Arizona scorecards I've blogged to date as well as a couple of blogged photo journeys I've made to Arizona.

Click on this Internet link to view over 7,300 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/

Blog Statistics:
747 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 13,348
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.971
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,709

Coming Soon:

Crestview CC
Netherlands Scorecards
Arkansas Scorecards
Scorecard Variations

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Arizona = 3,019
Total USA = 91,003
Total Foreign = 43,557
Total Collection = 134,560

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment