Monday, April 20, 2015

An Array of Golf Photographs - Set #7

An Array of Golf Photographs
Set #7

Of my two hobbies, i.e.; scorecard collecting and photography, the majority of my camera work is photographing golf courses.  When I do I try to capture multiple images of each golf hole.  This has led me to look at other photographers golf course images in order to learn different techniques.  Here are some of the better one's I've seen.  Click on any of the images to enlarge the picture.























More Golf Course Photography and Internet Links:
To view more golf course photography scroll to the upper left corner of this blog issue and enter any of the following words into the search field:  golf, golf course, landscape, photography.

Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/ and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
656 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 11,915
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.701
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,116

Coming Soon:
North Carolina Scorecards
Prince Edward Islands, Canada Scorecards
North Dakota Scorecards
Storyland, New Hampshire

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of April 17, 2015:
Total USA = 89,414
Total Foreign = 42,875
Total collection = 132,289

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net


Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment