Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Golf Scorecard History - 101, New Brunswick, Canada, Set #2

Golf Scorecard History - 101, New Brunswick, Canada
Set #2
Mactaquac to Moncton G&CC

Todays issue covers nineteen scorecards from New Brunswick and is my second posting of scorecards from this Canadian province.  My next issue will display another sixteen scorecards from New Brunswick.







































More Blog Issues for New Brunswick Scorecards and Internet Links:
To view more of my New Brunswick blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words New Brunswick in the search field.  This will bring up all of my Manitoba scorecards I've blogged to date.

Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
641 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 11,708
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.621
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 10,960

Coming Soon:

More New Brunswick, Canada Scorecards
An Array of Golf Photographs - Set #6
New Mexico Scorecards
Oronoque Country Club

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of March 22, 2015:
New Brunswick, Canada = 176
Total USA = 89,262
Total Foreign = 42,845
Total collection = 132,107

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment