Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bluff Point State Park


Bluff Point State Park
Groton, Connecticut

Connecticut has well over 100 designated sites listed as state parks.  Bluff Point in Groton, Connecticut is one of them but in my opinion does not rate as one of my favorites.  Nevertheless, here are some images I took while visiting the site with a local camera club.
















An Internet Link:

To view more images of Bluff Point State Park click on this Internet link:  Bluff Point Photo Shoot
The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/MR_f_apWrL0


Blog Statistics:
637 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 11,627
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.621
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 10,960

Coming Soon:

Manitoba, Canada Scorecards
New Jersey Scorecards
New Brunswick, Canada Scorecards
An Array of Golf Photographs - Set #6

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of March 16, 2015:
Total USA = 89,179
Total Foreign = 42,840
Total collection = 132,019

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment