Saturday, March 21, 2015

Golf Scorecard History 101 - Maniboba, Canada, Set 2b

Golf Scorecard History 101 - Manitoba, Canada
Set #2B
Binscarth GC to Bridges GC

This is the second part of my Manitoba sequence covering scorecards ranging from Binscarth GC to Bridges GC but excluding  the 20 different versions I had from Breezy Bend CC (scroll down to my previous issue to see these).





















More Blog Issues for Manitoba, Canada Scorecards and Internet Links:
To view more of my Manitoba blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Manitoba in the search field.  This will bring up all of my Manitoba scorecards I've blogged to date.

Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
639 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 11,662
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.621
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 10,960

Coming Soon:

New Jersey Scorecards
New Brunswick, Canada Scorecards
An Array of Golf Photographs - Set #6
New Mexico Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of March 18, 2015:
Manitoba, Canada = 709
Total USA = 89,206
Total Foreign = 42,840
Total collection = 132,046

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment