Friday, December 11, 2009

Motorcycles

Motorcycles


-->
An annual event in Hartford, Connecticut is the Hartford Motorcycle Expo. Although I’m not a rider (I tried it once in Bermuda and crashed it into a stone wall) I still enjoy the beauty of these machines. Hence, I’m an avid attendee of this motorcycle show and usually leave with a hundred or so photos each time I attend. So what you’ll see below is a selection of photographs I took during the 2008 show.



A Harley Davidson Softtail


2007 Victory Jackpot


Custom Gold, Tricked Out custom motorcycycle

2008 Harley Davidson

Built by Big Red Motorcycles


American Ironhorse Slammer


Made by High End Motorcycles


Custom motorcycle


2008 Harley Davidson

2008 Harley Davidson

-->
You can check out over three hundred other motorcycle photos I’ve taken at www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson. At this site type keyword motorcycle and/or motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment