Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Screenshots, 1 - 30

Screenshots
1 Through  30

The images below are some of the ones I use as background photos I use on my computer. In total I use in excess of two hundred. I have set my screenshot images to change every fifteen minutes when my computer is on.



































More Blog Issues for Photography and Internet Links:
To view more of my Photography blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word photography in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for photography that I've done to date. 

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_DTZGtaELo


Blog Statistics:
1200 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 19,913
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,154
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 19,142
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 306

Coming Soon:

The Country Club (Brookline)
England Scorecards
Montana Scorecards
The Pride of America Cruise Ship

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 97,887
Total Foreign = 46,272
Total Collection = 144,159

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading: 
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.


Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment