Sunday, April 14, 2019

Golf Scorecard History 101, Missouri - Set #6

Golf Scorecard History 101, Missouri
Set #6
Shadow Lake GC to Springfield G&CC

Although I've had the pleasure of playing several golf courses in Missouri none of the scorecards shown below are from any of the one's I've played.  My golf experiences there were during multiple trips to the Lake Ozark and Branson areas

The website displayed below lists in excess of one-hundred-thirty golf courses in Missouri:
http://www.mogolf.org/course-directory/






 



























 



More Blog Issues for Michigan and Internet Links:
To view more of my Michigan blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Michigan in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the Michigan that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 15,100 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:

Blog Statistics:
1199 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 19,913
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 7,154
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 19,112
The total number of golf business cards on this site now equals 306

Coming Soon:
Screenshots
The Country Club (Brookline)
England Scorecards
Montana Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Missouri = 1,260
Total USA = 97,865
Total Foreign = 46,264
Total Collection = 144,128

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading: 
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment