Friday, June 29, 2018

Special Edition #8,000

Special Edition
#8,000
The Loma Club
California


Several weeks ago Tom Ruffing sent me this scorecard which finally allowed me to attain 8,000 different cards from California.






More Blog Issues for California and Internet Links:
To view more of my California blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word California in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of the California that I've done to date.  Click on this Internet link to view over 13,800 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:

Blog Statistics:
1125 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 18,513
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 6,186
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 16,670

Coming Soon:

The Nashville Zoo
Wales Scorecards
Delaware Scorecards
Cheekwood Botanical Gardens

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:

California Scorecards = 8,183
Total USA = 96,073
Total Foreign = 45,735
Total Collection = 141,808

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.


Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 67,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment