Thursday, June 21, 2018

My Scorecard Trading History

My Scorecard Trading History


Shortly after joining the Golf Collectors Association in 1992 I made my first golf scorecard trade with a gentleman named Tom Addis, a golf course general manager from California.  In total we made two trades.  Since then I have made trades with two-hundred-thirty-two other individuals.  The total number of all scorecard trades I've had through April 26, 2018 stands at 5369.  For the totals that averages approximately 23 trades per person.  In truth, however, it's far less than that.  A very significant figure is that the a majority of traders participated  in 15 or fewer trades.  This lead me to create my own "Hall of Fame" for major scorecard traders.   The following is a list of traders with whom I've had 100 or more trades with the leader having more than 600 trades with me.


My Golf Scorecard Collectors/Traders Hall of Fame
(With more than 100 trades)
 Jon Finger 600 plus
 Bill Clark 400 plus Deceased
Steve Sutherland 300 plus
Vasco Da Cunha 200 plus Deceased 
Paul Rawden 200 plus Deceased
Tom Ruffing 200 plus
George Johnson 200 plus Deceased
Morse Travers 200 Deceased
Ian Lockhart 100 plus Inactive
Dave Williamson 100 plus
Frantisek Lebl 100 plus
Dave Buttelwerth 100 plus
Glen Greenwood 100 plus Inactive and//or Deceased
Vern Cain 100 plus Inactive and//or Deceased
Felipe Garcia Serna 100 plus
Adam Messix 100 plus
Larry Miles 100 plus




More Blog Issues for Golf Scorecards and Internet Links:
To view more of my scorecard blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter either the word scorecard or scorecards in the search field. 

Click on this Internet link to view over 13,800 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1123 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 18,509
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 6,138
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 16,622

Coming Soon:
Phoenix G&CC, Thailand
The Nashville Zoo
Wales Scorecards
Delaware Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 96,055
Total Foreign = 45,728
Total Collection = 141,533

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 67,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.


2 comments:

  1. What is a good way to store/display your scorecards? I would like to put them in a book but, the sizes of the scorecards makes it a challenge. Appreciate any info and help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a large collection of scorecards that I no longer want.
    Have you any idea of someone who might want them

    ReplyDelete