Saturday, November 4, 2017

Special Edition #4,000

Special Edition
New #4,000 York

This special edition marks another milestone in my golf scorecard collection. It is the 4,000th different version of New York scorecards added to my collection.  The scorecard was given to me by a member of the TPC River Highlands who was aware of the fact I collect golf scorecards.




More Blog Issues for New York and Internet Links:
To view more of my New York blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words New York in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of New York that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 12,600 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
 My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1050 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 18,904
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 5,402
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 15,517

Coming Soon:

Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences
England Scorecards
Oregon Scorecards
Black Mountain GC, Thailand

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total New York = 4,003
Total USA = 94,946
Total Foreign = 45,392
Total Collection = 140,338

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment