Thursday, June 1, 2017

Golf Scorecard Historey 101, Alberta, Canada Set #4

Golf Scorecard History 101, Alberta, Canada
Set #4
Coronation Elks Community GC to Deer Meadows GC

Flag of Alberta, Canada

With this Alberta, Canada issue I have displayed twenty-five different scorecards which brings my Alberta blogged total to just over 130 different scorecards




























More Blog Issues for Alberta, Canada and Internet Links:
To view more of my Alberta, Canada blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Alberta in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the province  of Alberta, Canada that I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 11,800 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at    
My Internet Pick of the Day:


Blog Statistics:
1006 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 18,198
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 5,054
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 15,047

Coming Soon:
Nebraska Scorecards
River Run CC
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecard Sequences Set #44
Stymie Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Alberta, Canada = 739
Total USA = 94,213
Total Foreign = 45,123
Total Collection = 139,336

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 69,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment