Saturday, April 16, 2016

Motorcycles

Motorcycles

I've always had a fixation with motorcycles.  I did ride one once but quickly decided for my own safety to just relegate myself to photographing them.




























































More Blog Issues for Motorcycles and Internet Links:
To view more of my Motorcycle blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Motorcycles in the search field.  This will bring up motorcycle issues I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 8,500 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
and www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee


Blog Statistics:
823 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 14,717
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,333
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 12,270

Coming Soon:
Vancouver Golf Club
Western Australia Scorecards
Abu Dhabi Golf Club
Montana Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total USA = 92,003
Total Foreign = 43,882
Total Collection = 135,885

Come back soon and often,

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:
  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment