Saturday, April 16, 2016

Florida Number 10,000

Florida Number 10,000

Scorecard collector Dave Buttlewerth recently sent me this scorecard which I filed into my collection about two weeks ago.  When I did file it it became the 10,000th Florida golf scorecard added to my collection.  A rather significant milestone for me.



More Blog Issues for Florida and Internet Links:
To view more of my Florida blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Florida in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the Florida issues I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 8,500 more miscellaneous golf scorecards
Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/




Blog Statistics:
824 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 14,718
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 3,333
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 12,270

Coming Soon:
Vancouver Golf Club
Western Australia Scorecards
Abu Dhabi Golf Club
Montana Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of today:
Total Florida = 10,006
Total USA = 92,034
Total Foreign = 43,905
Total Collection = 135,939

Come back soon and often,

Feel free to leave your comments below.

Scorecard Trading:  If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net.

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment