Monday, June 15, 2015

Scorecard History 101, Oregon - Set #6

Scorecard History 101, Oregon
Set #6
Stone Creek GC to Sutherlin Knolls

For this issue I've selected another accumulation of Oregon scorecards. These will bring the total of Oregon scorecards blogged to two-hundred-one.


























More Blog Issues for Oregon Scorecards and Internet Links:

To view more of my Oregon blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Oregon in the search field.  This will bring up all of the Oregon scorecards I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 5,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/


Blog Statistics:
679 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 12,206
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.721
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,302

Coming Soon:
An Array of Golf Photographs - Set #9
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecards Sequences
Curacao Scorecards
Pennsylvania Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of June 14, 2015:
Oregon Scorecards = 1,025
Total USA = 89,947
Total Foreign = 42,9898
Total Collection = 132,845

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment