Friday, June 5, 2015

Rhodes, Greece

Rhodes
Greece


I have had the pleasure of visiting Rhodes Greece on three occasions.  The first two were ports of call while I was in the U.S. Navy.  The third time was while doing a Greek and Turkish islands cruise with my wife.  The images shown below were from my third visit.


 Rhodes Harbor

 Rhodes Harbor

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

Palace of the Grand Master
 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Palace of the Grand Master

 Old Walled City

 Old Walled City


 Old Walled City

Filerimos Mountain Cross

More Blog Issues for Greece and Internet Links:

To view more of my Greece blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Greece in the search field.  This will bring up all of the Greece scorecards I've blogged to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 5,000 more miscellaneous golf scorecards

Also feel free to visit my other websites at  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/



Blog Statistics:
677 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 12,163
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.721
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 11,302

Coming Soon:
Oregon Scorecards
An Array of Golf Photographs - Set #9
Additions to Previously Blogged Scorecards Sequences
Curacao Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of June 3, 2015:
Total USA = 89,822
Total Foreign = 42,980
Total Collection = 132,802

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at  rbglasson@cox.net

Available: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

Have an interesting golf landscape photograph.  Send me a copy.  I may use it in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment