Thursday, October 9, 2014

Rock Cats Baseball

Rock Cats Baseball

The New Britain Rock Cats were a Double A farm team of the Minnesota Twins.  A few weeks ago The Twins terminated their relationship with the Rock Cats, who since then have signed an agreement with the Colorado Rockies. Due to this new affiliation a name change is expected to be announced in the near future.  Also, the city of Hartford is making a pitch to build a new "ka-jillion dollar" 10,000 seat stadium to get the team to move there.

Anyway, I always loved the Rock Cats.  They play a great brand of baseball for an extremely modest price - I could park my car, get a box seat at the game, buy a hot dog and a beer, and be entertained for 2 1/2 hours for less than fifteen bucks.

In 2008 I attended an early season game versus the Reading Phillies in which I brought my camera and snapped away.  Below are just a few of many images I took, followed by an Internet links to view more game action.

















 And below a happy fan who caught a foul ball in the last inning


The Internet Link:

This Internet link will display eighty-four images from my trip to see the Reading Phillies vs. the New Britain Rock Cats ............http://youtu.be/NDL4jogyzbg


Blog Statistics:
588 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 10,487
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.479
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 10,423

Coming Soon:
Australia (Queensland) Scorecards
Maine Scorecards
Simsbury Farms Golf Course
Austria Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of October 4, 2014
Total USA = 87,828
Total Foreign = 42,046
Total collection = 129,874

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.


P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available:
For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment