Monday, October 20, 2014

130,000th Scorecard

130,000th Scorecard

Last week I passed another milestone hitting the 130,000 mark of different golf scorecards in my collection.  That scorecard was from Wildwood G&CCC in Cape May Court House, New Jersey which came to me in a trade with a Kentucky collector.



In the ensuing week since I received this scorecard I have added an additional 65 scorecards to my collection.

Blog Statistics:
591 Blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 10,554
The total number of golf photographs on this site now equals 2.479
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 10,423

Coming Soon:

Simsbury Farms Golf Course
Austria Scorecards
Missouri Scorecards
Autographed Scorecards

My golf scorecard collection statistics as of October 17, 2014
Total USA = 87,968
Total Foreign = 42,097
Total collection = 130,065

Come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave your comments below.

P.S.
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net

Available
: For sale and/or trade - Over 68,000 duplicate golf scorecards.  Contact me if you are interested.


Scroll Down to View Previous Blog Issues

No comments:

Post a Comment