Monday, November 14, 2011

Birds of 2007

Birds of 2007

After golf my second favorite hobby is photography.  I got back into it a little more than five years ago when I was finally able to quit smoking for good.  I'm now snapping between 6,000 to 8,000 photos per year.  One of the subjects I like but find difficult to do well is shooting birds with my camera.  Here are some of the feeble attempts I made in 2007.

Following the brief sampling is a link to view 107 bird photos.




















The links to view 107 of my bird images immediately follows:
The direct Internet address is http://youtu.be/BwZ3nulUutI

Blog Statistics
260 blog postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 3,857
The total number of golf photographs on this blog site now equals 1,394
The total number of all photographs on this blog site now equals 3048

Coming Soon:
28 Miscellaneous Scorecards
Maryland Scorecards
Saratoga Spring Auto Museum
Virgin Islands Scorecard

So come back soon and often.

Feel free to leave comments below.

Come back soon and often.

No comments:

Post a Comment