Saturday, May 25, 2024

Golf Scorecard History 101 - Georgia Set #13 'Echelon to Fields Ferry GC

Golf Scorecard History 101 -  Georgia
Set #10 
Echelon to Fields Ferry GC
 
I should say  I like Georgia.  I've played a few great courses there.  Unfortunately one time I also had a bad day there.  I was in Georgia and was looking forward to playing at the TPC Sugarloaf.   I woke up that morning and was ready to head over their.  Unfortunately something awful had happened.  It had snowed the night before I was going over their.  Because of that the course was closed for the day.  So be it!!!  An ugly day for me.


✩✩✩✩✩    Georgia  Golf Scorecards      ✩✩✩✩✩




 











































 
Golf Scorecards Recently Received 

Meadoe Links & Golf Academy, Ohio


 Meadoe Links & Golf Academy, Ohio

 
Black Sands GC, North Dakota


 Gackle CC, North Dakota

 
Gowan Park GC, Ireland 

 
Carne GC, Ireland 


 Carne GC, Ireland 

 
Colonial Hills GC, Virginia

 
 
☯☯☯My Golf Scorecard Collection as of May 24,2024 ☯☯☯
  Total USA = 103,218
Total Georgia 2,165
Total Foreign = 50,345
 Total Golf Scorecard Collection = 153,563
 
 My next issue will likely be from Georgia.
 
 P.S. If any new golf scorecard collector is interested in building their scorecard collection feel free to contact me.  I have over 45,000 duplicate scorecards available to trade. You can reach me at rbglasson@cox.net or 860-966-9079
 

No comments:

Post a Comment