Sunday, May 19, 2024

Golf Scorecard History 101 - Florida Set #12 Bent Creek GC to Bentwood CC

Golf Scorecard History 101 - Florida  
Set #12 
Bent Creek GC to Bentwood CC
♛ ♛♛♛ A Florida Course I Played♛ ♛♛♛ 

 
I've played golf all over in Florida.  Have taken several vacations with each one in a different areas of the state. My golf in each area generally covers six to twelve different courses per trip. Personally I prefer Florida's west side
 
 
 ♛ ♛♛♛ A Few Florida Golf Scorecard Images♛ ♛♛♛
















































 
▲▲▲  Golf Scorecards Recently Received  ▲▲▲
 
 GC Cross Kienitz, Germany
  
 
 
 
 Golfanlagn Gross Kienitz, Germany

 
 
 
 Golfplatz Gross Kienitz, Germany


 Golfklubbur Mosfellsbijar, Iceland
 
 
 
 
  Sodus Bay Heights GC, New York


 King's Grant CC, South Carolina

 
 Marlboro CC, South Carolina


GC Hahn, Germany

 
  
✩✩✩ My Golf Scorecard Collection as of May 18, 2024 ✩✩✩
Total USA = 103,208
Total Florida = 11,099
Total Foreign = 50,333
 Total Golf Scorecard Collection = 153,541
 
 My next issue will likely be from Georgia.
 
 P.S. If any new golf scorecard collector is interested in building their scorecard collection feel free to contact me.  I have over 45,000 duplicate scorecards available to trade. You can reach me at rbglasson@cox.net or 860-966-9079
 

No comments:

Post a Comment