Friday, May 3, 2024

Golf Scorecard HIstory 101, Connecticut Set #1 Airways GC to Bruce GC

Golf Scorecard History 101, Connecticut 
Set #1  
✱✱✱✱  Airways GC to Bruce GC   ✱✱✱✱
 
For some dumb reason I neglected to previously select any golf scorecards from Connecticut (my home) in my blog. Primarliy it was the result of me thinking I could get any CT scorecards just by driving to them to play and/or buy something like a course ball marker, buy a hat or something like that.  Getting their scorecard was easier than my getting scorecards from other states and./or countries.
 
100 Connecticut Golf Scorecard Images






























































































 
  Golf Scorecards Recently Received  
 Mill Creek GC, New York


 Seneca GC, New York
 
 

 GC Kessel Wilhelmshose, Germany.


The Club at 3 Creek, Wyoming
 
      
 
Heritage Shores Club, Delaware



 
 Black Gold GC, Ohio

 
Sunnybrook GC, Pennsylvania
 
 

 
 ✫✫  My Golf Scorecard Collection as of April 27, 2024  ✫✫
Total USA = 103,169
Total Connecticut =  2,345
Total Foreign = 50,301
Total Golf Scorecard Collection - 153,450
 My next issue will likely be British Columbia, Canada golf scorecard. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment