Thursday, December 14, 2023

Golf Scorecards History 101, New Hampshire Set #12 Keene Cc to Laconia CCh

Golf Scorecards History 101, New Hampshire 
Set #12 
Keene CC to Laconia CC
A New Hampshire Golf Hole
 
 
I've spent a lot of time in New Hampshire.  Made many rips to the state on vacations.  Also I made many many trips when the company I worked for bought a large public utility company their and I had to go there to train them in using our computer systems.  Fortunately it was always a pleasure going up there. Thus I got to play several of their golf courses.  
 
PS: In spite of all the Laconia CC scorecard variations below I never played the course. I got these from a New Hampshire resident who also collected golf scorecards.
 



 
 

 









































































 
More Issues for New Hampshire and Internet Links:
To view more of my New Hampshire scorecard blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the words New Hampshire in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the state of New Hampshire  I've done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 30,874 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/
 
Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 
 
1637 Blog Postings
 The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now exceeds 35,539 + Additions
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,482
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,150
 
Coming Soon
New Jersey Golf Scorecards
Portugal Golf Scorecards
New Mexico Golf Scorecards
Scotland Golf scorecards

My golf scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102,966
Total New Hampshire = 949
Total Foreign = 50,108
Total Collection = 152,242

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
Cypress Point Club, California


 Mendip Spring GC, England


 Kingswood GC, Arkansas


 Highlands GC, Arkansas

 

Have any comments?  Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment