Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Topwin GC, China The 211th in my golf course tour series

 Topwin G&CC, China
The 211th in my golf course tour series
 
Sorry to say I can't find much to say about this courses.  Not enough has been written in English.  About all I can say is it is an outstanding layout  and it was designed by Ian Woosnam.

  My Topwin Golf Scorecards






 
☀  Pictures at the Course  




























































 
More Issues for China and Internet Links:
To view more of my China issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word  China in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for China that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 30,435 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 
 
1630 Blog Postings
The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now exceeds 35,200 + Additions
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,482
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,145
 
Coming Soon
Missouri Golf Scorecards
Japan Golf Scorecards
The Abaco Club, Bahamas

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:

Total USA = 102,914
Total China = 105
Total Foreign = 50,055

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection

Woodhey Dunes GC at Formby Hall, England
 
 
 
 
Pra' Delle Torri Golf Caorle, Italy  
 
 
Portsmouth GC (Summer Card), England
 
 
 
 
Portsmouth GC (Winter Card), England


 
Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment