Monday, August 7, 2023

Brownson CC, Shelton, Connecticut 200th Tour

Brownson Country Club
Connecticut  
200th Tour in my golf course tour series
 
Here are a few pictures I took in 1972 while trying to play golf.  Needless to day - my pictures are much better than my score.  Based upon the yardage I thought I could score reasonably well.  I ended up feeling vary stupid. The course won!!!!
 
✰✰✰✰  Brownson CC Scorecards ✰✰✰✰
 
 





 Hole #1  




 
Hole # 2  




 



 
 Hole # 3  







Hole #4





 Hole #5




 Hole #6



Hole #7







Hole #8







 
Hole #9





 

Hole #10
 








Hole #11




 

 
Hole #12





 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hole #13








Hole #14






Hole #15





Hole #16









Hole #17



Hole #18






Wow!!!! - Finally Over

 
 More Issues for Connecticut and Internet Links:
To view more of my Connecticut issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Connecticut in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for Connecticut that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 29,242 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p

 
1596 Blog Postings
 The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now exceeds 33,720+ Additions
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,3491
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000
 
Coming Soon
Illinois Golf Scorecards
Manitoba, Canada Golf Scorecards
The Bluffs at Ho Tram Strip, Vietnan
Indiana Golf Scorecards

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102,726
Total Connecticut = 2,318
 Total Foreign = 49,923

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection
 
 Highland CC, South Carolina

 
Rosevale GC, Nova Scotia, Canada


Have any comments? Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment