Monday, March 27, 2023

Golf Scorecards History 101, Portugal Set #11 Penha Longa GC to Penna Longa Resort

Golf Scorecards History 101, Portugal
Set #11 
Penha Longa GC to Penna Longa Resort
★★★  A Portugal Golf Hole  ★★★
 
 I have never been to Portugal.  However  one of my best friends ever was born and brought up in Portugal and very likely never made it to visit the USA.  It does not matter to me.  Unfortunately I believe he has passed away quite some time ago.  He was one of my my best friends because he was a scorecard collector like me and a prolific one at that. His name was D. Vasco Da Cunha.  Also I believe he worked for a Portugese golf course.   Currently my Portugal scorecard collection exceed 800 of which about 700 or so were the result of my scorecard trading ventures with him.  God bless Vasco.   

★★★ Here are some of my Portugal cards many of which came from Vasco ★★★





 



q

































































More Blog Issues for Portugal
 To view more of my Portugal scorecard blog issues scroll to the upper left corner of this page and enter the word Portugal in the search field.  This will bring up virtually all of the blog issues for the country of Portugal that I’ve done to date.

Click on this Internet link to view over 27,515 more miscellaneous golf scorecards:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/571016@N23/

Also feel free to visit my other websites at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/
www.youtube.com/user/rbglasson?feature=mhee
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbglasson/albums/72157679976598886
https://www.facebook.com/rb.glasson?rc=p
 
 
1554 Blog Postings
 The total number of golf scorecard images on this site now equals 31,110 + Additions
The total number of all photographs on this site now equals 23,327
The total number of golf business cards on this site now exceeds 1,000
 
Coming Soon
Utah Golf Scorecards
Shinnecock Hills GC
Scotland Golf Scorecards
Vermont Golf Scorecards

My golf approximate scorecard collection as of today:
Total USA = 102.552
Total Portugal = 806
Total Foreign = 49,754

Scorecard Trading:
If you are a casual visitor and a golf scorecard collector and would like to do some scorecard trading contact me at rbglasson@cox.net
 
 
A Few Recent Scorecards Added To My Collection

Hickory Creek GC, Arkansas


Hidden Lake GC & Resort, Arkansas

 
Highland GC, Arkansas
 
 
 
Bon Momme GC, South Dakota


PBA 2619a, Whetstone Creek GC,  South Dakota





 Griffin Gate GC, Kentucky
 
 
 
 
Frisch Aufi Valley CC, Texas
 
 

Gus Wortham GC, Texas


Have any comments?  Send me an e-mail at rbglasson@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment